Sheeple's finally lost it! He is convinced that everything's just part of a giant videogame and that he was coded to simply be a side-character. Which is why he decided to recode himself to become the villain instead... Can you defeat his nefarious levels and come out of it unscathed? Good luck!
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel is the second major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for a robotic adventure?
- 20 normal and 20 NG+ levels made by the insane Sheeple!
- 5 remix levels of the main campaign but with a Sheeple twist!
- Dozens of new hazards to tackle head-on!
- Two new play styles: Shadow and Marble mode!
- Another unique boss fight, can you defeat Sheeple's machinations?
- A brand new, rather bizarre... Target mode? Rhythm mode?
- Another speedrunning mode for DLC levels, compete in leaderboards!
- 70 [BUGS] to collect and spend in an art gallery!
- A new hub world: Sheeple's Headquarters! Don't get too weirded out!
- A special setting that allows you to customize the color palette!
- More custom settings like a camera slider to determine zoom levels!
- More cutscenes and story elements!
- New secret indie stars to discover and talk to!
- New music by Meganeko and Mischa Perella!
- New art by Del (Miimows)!
- Various other adjustments and bug fixes.
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel (DLC). Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "For all accolades, check out the Slime-san presskit." Link below.
- For more information, check out the Slime-san presskit.
- Presskit() fabraz.com.
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel (DLC) Credits
- Fabian Rastorfer
- Lead and Artist
- Ben Miller
- Lead and Programmer
- Edgar Castro
- Level Designer
- Britt Brady
- Sound Designer
- Headup Games
- Adhesive Wombat
- Carl Clark
- Inverse Phase
- Michael Miller
- Mischa Perella
- Richard Gould
- Saad Akter Ali
- Christina Tang
- Poster Art
- Sarah Boeving
- Poster Art