The notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
Slime-san: Blaclbird's Kraken is a major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 200 Bananas to collect and spend in gameplay, clothing and furniture shops!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- Unlock different play styles and outfits!
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- Extensive settings to tinker with to customize your gaming experience!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould and Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken (DLC). Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "For all accolades, check out the Slime-san presskit." Link below.
- For more information, check out the Slime-san presskit.
- Presskit() fabraz.com.
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken (DLC) Credits
- Fabian Rastorfer
- Lead and Artist
- Ben Miller
- Lead and Programmer
- Edgar Castro
- Level Designer
- Britt Brady
- Sound Designer
- Headup Games
- Adhesive Wombat
- Carl Clark
- Inverse Phase
- Michael Miller
- Mischa Perella
- Richard Gould
- Saad Akter Ali
- Christina Tang
- Poster Art
- Sarah Boeving
- Poster Art