After successfully helping Eendhoorn release SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch, Fabraz is excited to announce the next game they're publishing: Skellboy by Umaiki Games! Life was peaceful in the Cubold Kingdom until the king's evil court magician got dumped by the princess. With his heart broken and his rage fueled, he called upon the evil spirits to resurrect the dead and the kingdom's long forgotten monstrosities. What he doesn't realize in his fury is that he accidentally summoned an ancient hero as well... Skippy! Travel across the beautifully rendered kingdom of Cubold and take full advantage of your resurrected, skeletal body! Swap out body parts to acquire new abilities during your adventure or pick up a new weapon to vanquish the evil magician's lackeys. Onwards, Skippy, it's time to be a hero once more!
This beautifully crafted title by Umaiki Games is a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch and Fabraz is proud to represent it! Experience a wonderfully exciting journey and save the princess from the evil wizard Squaruman!
- A true action-rpg experience that will test your skill and reward exploration!
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected world of Cubold!
- The unique ability to swap out body parts to acquire special abilities!
- Several weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
- A beautifully vibrant world alongside some rocking chiptune tracks!
- And much more we'll reveal at a later date!
Skellboy: Release Date Announcement Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Skellboy. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection of the Indie MEGABOOTH" 2x in 2019
- "Part of the Nintendo Indie World Stream and Gamescom Booth" August, 2019
- "Winner of the Big Indie Pitch at Gamescom" August, 2019
- "Best Indie Game at Pax West Nomination by Marooner's Rock" September, 2019
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Chris Scheidig
- Lead and Developer
- Laura Löffler
- Björn Schellin