Planet Diver is about an adventurous daredevil tackling her newest obsession: Interstellar wing suit diving. With her close robotic companion Buddy she'll travel across space to seek out the most dangerous planets and their respective chasms to dive in. You'll dive through a variety of deadly and exotic planets, fighting off the flora and fauna of each locale, while collecting valuable star stuff to further fund your adventures. Use your hard earned rewards to fly to more distant planets, as well as to acquire new outfits and special ability modifiers! Along the way you can compete online for the best dive or try to unlock rewards by completing tough challenges. Careful how deep you dive though... Who knows what slumbers within the planet's core?
Planet Diver is the third major game developed by Fabraz. The two previous titles being Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. The development is led by Fabian Rastorfer and Ben Miller and the game is set to release December 1st 2015 for PC, Mac, Linux, iOs and Android simultaneously. Planet Diver’s core mechanics were designed to be “easy to learn but hard to master” and it took the team a cumulative 4500+ hours to develop over the course of a year.
- An extensive campaign made out of 3 planets, 9 biomes and 75 unique missions with a quirky story and challenges.
- An endless arcade mode for each planet that pushes the challenge to the limit.
- Carefully crafted, randomly generated chasms that make each dive unique!
- All planets have their own special biomes, obstacles, enemies and bosses!
- Fast paced gameplay where you need to avoid, brake and speed up like a pro diver!
- Unique obstacles and enemies like bats that follow your every move, lava that slowly cuts off your escape or a... giant whale?!
- A lot of terrifying boss fights that require fast reflexes and a sharp mind.
- A vibrant setting with a fun, quirky story to explore the depth of space!
- A cool astro shop full of unlockables like diving suits, modifiers and music!
- Competitive leaderboards for the score junkies out there!
- Plenty of hidden easter eggs that can be found throughout the extensive planet surfaces you explore!
- NEW: Speed running mode to compete for the fastest completion of each mission!
- NEW: Black hole mode that allows you to customize your dives by adjusting the chasm generation!
- PC EXCLUSIVES: Modified gameplay and level design, widescreen visuals, visual effects and enhanced particles, revamped menus with more features, extended settings, speed running mode, full gamepad support and Steam leaderboards/achievements/cards.
Primary Trailer — YouTube
Secondary Trailer — YouTube
10m Gameplay — YouTube
Surface Video — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Planet Diver. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "MomoCon Indie Prize Finalist" March, 2016
- "IndiePrize Finalist: Singapore" April, 2016
- "Bundled with the IndieBox" April, 2016
- "Official Selection of the Gamescom Arena Booth" August, 2016
- "IndiePrize Finalist: Tel Aviv" September 27, 2016
In conclusion, this game is cool as hell and no one knows about it.Super Bunnyhop, Youtube Video
Planet Diver is a very good arcade game that is both humorous and engaging with its retro style that is quite enjoyable. Fabraz has managed to create a very agreeable game for the iPhone and iPad.Kick My Geek, Article
For those curious, Planet Diver is a curiosity worth playing.Hooked Gamers, Article
Planet Diver does a lot of things that I really, really like (…)GameZebo, Article
Overall we had a lot of fun with Planet Diver and can certainly recommend it.Game Ramble, Article
Planet Diver was fun, and is definitely a recommended purchase to all gamers, and for a very cheap price to boot!OPNoobs, Article
Wait, is that Ms. Pac-Man I see munching up pac-dots? Why yes, yes it is.Nintendo News, Article
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Planet Diver Credits
- Fabian Rastorfer
- Lead and Artist
- Ben Miller
- Lead and Programmer
- Edgar Castro
- Secondary Programmer
- Michael Miller
- Poster Art