These are a collection of tiny games and interactive projects done by Fabraz, or individuals from Fabraz.
Sometimes it's nice to do fun little experimental projects using bizarre engines and exploring odd ideas!
- UNCLE WALTER'S ALL-AMERICAN STACK-EM-UP: A game made by Fabraz, Carrie Crossley and Will Herring in 22 hours for the facebook X playcrafting game jam. How high can you stack random items in Walter's odd diner?
- DUAT: A metroidvania mimicing the style of hieroglyphs and papyrus. You're able to channel egyptian gods like Ra to temporarily hover in the air.
- SCANDRILL: A game made by Edgar Castro for the GMTKJam 2017. ScanDrill is a puzzle-action game where Scoundrel must find all the treasure underground, protected by roaming robots
- SPOOKY DIORAMA: An exploration of environmental aesthetics made by Fabian Rastorfer exploring a mix of 2D sprites in a voxel based landscape.
UNCLE WALTER'S ALL-AMERICAN STACK-EM-UP — YouTube
SPOOKY DIORAMA — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Other Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.