You are an Andari, an alien species hated across the galaxy for assuming the forms of whomever, or whatever, they eat. With your ship in need of repairs, you are forced to dock at a spaceport in Sector C, risking discovery if you’re not careful. Hunt down the necessary C.Credits in order continue your journey back home to Andari Prime.
Our second Ludum Dare entry, created in under 72 hours. The theme was “Shapeshifting”. The scope we had for Andari Prime was immense and involved a breathing, active and engaging open world. A world that have unique characters, with unique dialogue based on your shapeshifting form. A world that you can platform and explore based on your shapeshifting abilities!
- Use your shapeshifting to acquire new abilities! Become tiny and climb walls, become fast as lightning or become huge and destroy your surroundings!
- A fully explorable, open world with tons of items to collect, easter eggs to find and narrative to uncover!
- Every character has unique dialogue for each of your shapeshifting forms!
- Unique side quests like platforming challenges await you wile you run against the clock to complete your mission!
- A fully interactive tutorial that teaches you everything you need to know.
- A soundtrack of 3 songs invoking the feel of a seedy space port.
Gameplay Footage — YouTube
Livestream Video — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Andari Prime. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Wow absolutely gorgeous, this world is amazing! A bit of options on the control of the camera, a few fixes on dialogues boxes and you've got something to ask for my money! No jokes!Edo Miyamoto, Ludum Dare Comment
This has style in spades... really nice aesthetics, great sense of exploration, love how you could go into different buildings, nice little world you created.Big Cow, Ludum Dare Comment
Nicely ambient game, awesome music, good implementation of theme.iApc, Ludum Dare Comment
- Gamejam Website
- Check it out at fabraz.com.
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Andari Prime Credits
- Fabian Rastorfer
- Lead and Artist
- Ben Miller
- Lead and Programmer
- Edgar Castro
- Secondary Programmer
- Petey Petersen
- Writer and 3D Models