Two opposing castles on one battlefield. Destroy each other with a comically large cannon, armed units and an armada of spells! See the destruction on each castle in real time and strategize your cannon shots by using the right artillery, watching the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemies castle! Up the ante by rushing towards your enemies with strategically summoned armed units and react to the enemies actions with defensive maneuvers and spells!
Cannon Crasha was a title developed in unison by Gango Games and Fabraz. It’s team members were spread throughout the world, ranging from Zurich, New York, Bangkok and Berlin. It took around 2 years to complete and was released for iOs followed shortly by Android and Mac. This was a passion project by Fabian Rastorfer and Markus Jost to deliver fast paced, sweat inducing tactical gameplay with a cheerful, colorful and retro look.
- 40 Campaign levels in 4 unique worlds.
- Interactive comics and witty dialogues throughout the campaign.
- 3 extra game modes: Free play, Survival and Goal Hunt that add lots of content.
- 2 stores, a vanity store for visual skins and an item store for consumable items.
- Achievements that unlock rewards and competitive leaderboards.
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chiptune and orchestral music.
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm and easter eggs.
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
- iPad only: Local Multiplayer, play with your friends on one device.
Main Trailer — YouTube
Gameplay Video — YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Cannon Crasha. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "iOS App Store: New and Noteworthy" 18 June, 2013
- "iOS App Store: What’s Hot" 25 June, 2013
- "iOS App Store: Retro Evolved Feature" 7 September, 2013
- "iOS App Store: Tower-Defense Feature" 24 January, 2014
- "iOS App Store: Best Action Game Feature" 4 April, 2014
Oh holy god, this (Cannon Crasha) is so good... So much win here.Mike Fahey, Kotaku
...it’s obvious the team at Gangogames and Fabraz are going all-out to make this (Cannon Crasha) one a big value.Justin Davis, IGN
...Cannon Crasha is a great addition to any iPad game library and a must-have for fans of games like Angry Birds.Mike Wehner, TUAW
...Cannon Crasha has enough to keep you entertained for a long time.Christian Leed, IGM
- Original Soundtrack
- Available to buy from http:/cannoncrasha.bandcamp.com/album/official-cannon-crasha-soundtrack.
- Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
- More information
- More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cannon Crasha Credits
- Fabian Rastorfer
- Lead and Artist
- Markus Jost
- Lead and Programmer
- Mischa Perella
- Red Ochsenbein
- Poster Art